Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the advent of the seasons

This morning: some white tea with rosebuds. Even though it was hard to wake up this morning, I can't wait to start the day now. In return for single-handedly fixing my sleeping habits (it's a process) and making me love the idea of staying put and being home with groceries, I am excited to show you the seasons, how we change with each one and anticipate the next. In a way, something you've been missing out on for a long, long time.

The ways we prepare ourselves and take it in stride. It's industrial, in touch with reality, and full of life as we hold on and try to squeeze every last drop from our favorite times. I love that about the people here. And I love easy brunches, morning walks, a stop by the coffeeshop to get some work done, pumpkin gelato, and grocery shopping. Let's end our days with tea and a hot shower more often.

And then start again.

No comments: