Sunday, August 18, 2013

dreams.

Last night I had a dream that I had to take Step 2 (an 8 hour exam) on May 31, which I was somehow unaware that I had signed up for. I kept thinking to myself that it was weird I signed up so early for it, as most people take it in September. I also thought it was strange that I hadn't studied at all for it and began panicking. Furthermore, my computer froze, the monitor stopped working, and I had to look off a TV screen that was in the corner of the room to read the questions. At this point, I finally decided that these testing conditions were unacceptable and told the preceptor I would be taking it instead in a month, although he wanted me to just start over on a different computer.

As it turns out, I will never stop having school nightmares. This seems appropriate, as school will apparently never end.

2 comments:

Christielli said...

You sure you're not on malaria pills right now? Your dreams sounds like exactly one of vivid messed up dreams that I've been having while on anti-malaria medication.

School dreams are the worst though!

Anonymous said...

Post a new post, dog gummit