Monday, April 11, 2011

blown-out beach

I am never really one to be "doing hair" and my hair is usually just straight, but since I returned from Miami, I've really liked the idea of a blown-out beach hair. My hair is naturally a little wavy, but tends to straighten itself out pretty easily as well. Since I absolutely do not care enough to do hair and definitely don't have the tools/skill set for it, this is what I do: One French braid down the middle of my head, being careful not to braid the end too tightly (this creates a weird-looking effect). This never manages to look like this the entire day, but I like the effect while it lasts. I'm bringing back the natural, almost-wild hair this summer :)

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

Great idea & looks cute! My hair is naturally wavy... but not a cute wavy.