Sunday, April 10, 2011

one sunday morning

I wish I could describe how amazing these coffee beans smell. Despite my fear of not being able to use all the beans before they lose their freshness, I picked up a bag from my favorite coffeeshop in an effort to save money and make coffee at home. Here's the thing: I don't have a traditional coffeemaker. My very kind aunt and cousin, understanding my coffee obsession, gifted me with a gorgeous Italian coffee maker. I love it, but also fear it. In the way that you sometimes fear things you love. No? Just me? The reason I fear it is that the last time I used it, I had a stomachache for like three days (only slightly exaggerated). Strongest. Coffee. Ever. It is delicious. I made an effort to neutralize the coffee with some milk. I drink my coffee black. Always. But drank milk in a teacup so as to not interfere with the flavor.

Coffee brewing+strawberries+Sunday morning= perfection.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. You write about anything and everything!
An entire blog post about coffee? Wow.
It's very interesting. Keep it up!