Wednesday, March 6, 2013

pencil reasoning

So here's my reasoning about these pencils: Oh man I love these pencils.  They would make writing stuff much better. Wait, I don't use pencils anymore. All tests are taken on computers, all handwritten things are written in pen. I could use them for those random quizzes we have. Nah, I always use Mike's pencil for those. It's kind of a tradition. It's probably a super annoying tradition for Mike though. We don't even have those quizzes anymore. Wow, that's $2 per pencil. Probably totally worth it. How much do pencils even cost these days? Oh right, I don't know because I don't use pencils.

I guess the conclusion here: would somebody who uses pencils please buy and love these? On my behalf.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

LOL I would buy them to make you happy, but I only use pencils at school, and I have a bad habit of lending them to kids and not getting them back. If I were to lose one of these awesome pencils to a pencil-less child, I go apoplectic!

There was a teacher at my school (now retired) who had pencils custom-made saying "Stolen from Ms. G". I'd feel guilty when one ended up in my possession 'cuz some kid left it in my classroom.