Friday, February 11, 2011

all i want.

I think that there may come a day when I don't this anymore:
(And literally, I look like this Every. Single. Day. Including days in which it is sunny.)

And want to live in mountains.
And admit to myself that the only things I care about are books and coffee.
And all I want to do is go camping.
Snowboarding.(Okay, not really snowboarding, but very symbolic)

Rockclimbing.
(Again, representative)

Travel.
And maybe take care of an animal.
And that's it.

These images are all from my Pinterest. Do you have one? Let me know.

3 comments:

Dunia Berkarya said...

posts with beautiful pictures, I like your article, greetings from Indonesia. thanks friend

E! said...

i dont see an alpaca farm in these pictures. who are you and what have you done to jocelyn

Cherita said...

No, but I want one. Invite me!