Thursday, February 10, 2011

we are the lucky ones

My birthday was yesterday. It always makes me feel like this, because although I don't always get to do everything I want and have to do a lot of things I don't want, I try to and usually succeed in living every day like it's my birthday:


And that's because of the people. The people who have been there for me these past few months. We don't treat each other perfectly. But we do the best we can and I think birthdays are reminders to make every day feel like your friends' birthdays. That may be the easiest way I can sum up how to treat each other.

And while sharing music, these are two of my all-time favorite songs. Seriously. I never thought I'd be able to pick anything less than 82 songs, but here are two:


1 comment:

sandra said...

Happy VERY belated birthday.

OMG, Honey and the Moon is my favorite song ever. Seriously. I get stressed out when I tell anyone and they have no idea who/what I'm talking about! I shared it with someone I was dating a couple years ago and you know what they said? 'I don't get it. Grr! No longer dating them. haha.