Sunday, October 30, 2011

classy things

Things that would make it seem like I'm a classy person enjoying a (very) brisk fall afternoon: I am drinking some darjeeling tea and listening to the Yo-Yo Ma Pandora station. I swear by this station; it's the best. Also I just found this simple breakfast idea originally posted here. These three elements might tell one, Oh, this girl eats breakfast and listens to classy music (it's literally classical music), and drinks tea. Tea is classy.

Unfortunately, I woke up at 12:30 PM today to a text message after having shut off my alarm clock at 10:30 and also just poured the tea down the sink. So who I actually am is someone who stays up until 5 AM reading about determinants of pulmonary gas exchange, needs an alarm clock for 10:30 AM (seriously?) and then doesn't even respond to it. Furthermore, I skipped straight to baking a pizza and some ribs for lunch, and forgot about the tea I was steeping until it was way too bitter.

And now that I decided to write a quick post instead of brush my teeth, I have 15 minutes to leave and go meet my Anatomy group (which, by the way, is composed of great people. I can't help but gush every time I think of them. I told them I would profile each of them on my blog- which, true, has only been actively updated for the past 4 days, but whatever).

So things are a bit of a mess around here. But. Yo-Yo Ma on Pandora? Like I said, I swear by that.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

That's a great breakfast idea for sure! Love it.

Ahh, being classy is over-rated. Sleeping in past noon some days is needed no matter what.