Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i don't know what it's like to land and not race to your door

I took this picture with my computer at Bourgeois Pig in Lincoln Park today. I worked in a clinic with some patients this afternoon and then sat in a coffeeshop and studied. For a long time. I'm wondering if the rest of my life plays out like this, I think it'd be not bad. Room for improvement maybe. But maybe it'd be a happy little life I could be content with. I'm in the strangest mood, so most of that did not entirely make sense. I feel like I need to sleep, but also think about some things. Early train out of the city tomorrow!

I also realize that I turned a really cute, 18th century-looking cafe into what sort of looks like a dungeon with a really nice selection of tea. But taking pictures with a computer is awkward. I still plan on bringing my camera around. For Chicagoans: this coffeeshop is not my favorite, but extremely cute. I need to take real pictures soon!

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Why did I not ask you for coffeeshop recommendations before I visited Chicago this summer? Gah... Oh well, I really liked your city and I'm sure I'll be back!