Wednesday, November 16, 2011

indian summer


Yesterday, in the Anatomy locker right before our lab exam, I heard someone say, "I think this has been the worst three weeks." I think we're lucky that the "worst weeks" were only awful because they were sleep-deprived and centered around cramming as many things into our brains as possible (both of which are incredibly painful). All the same, I'm excited that our last exam is tomorrow and then we have two weeks without exams. And it seemed like it might be a we should just look at cute animals kind of day. These were kittens that caught my eye at the Anti-Cruelty Society, a humane society downtown. Alex said that it always surprises him when I do intensely girly things like look at kittens and puppies. Kittens always get adopted right away, but I really liked these two. I have decided that I'm going to adopt a cat in a year when things are less hectic with school.

2 comments:

Christielli said...

I am DYING over these kitty cat pictures! So adorable!

Ashley H said...

GREAT idea to adopt :)