Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's just so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms.



Today was a good day in terms of eating healthy until about 11 AM when a grande Pumpkin Spice Latte was accidentally consumed. And again until 9:30 PM when a stuffed crust pizza was very consciously consumed. And then again until about 9:40 when a slice of pan pizza was consumed. You see, I didn't feel that it would be appropriate not know the difference between a stuffed crust pizza and pan pizza and had to find out immediately. This act, though a hindrance upon my monthly goal of eating healthy, was fully in line with my life goal to always learn things. And you see, life goals overrule monthly goals. Obviously. It comes with the designation of being a life goal.

And also I was with two new friends, Matt and Eric, who made me laugh so hard that I couldn't breathe. And then I had to stand up and walk away for a few minutes. Because they were actually indulging me in my request to see their impressions of an Italian robot singing "Banana Pancakes." And again as sarcastic robots. And to do an imitation of dubbed Japanese movies. So you begin to understand.

No comments: