Wednesday, December 15, 2010

don't write, don't call, i'll see you in the fall

1. Every day, I'm all, I'm going to go to bed early! Or, I'm going to bed before midnight! Every. Single. Day. And every day, without fail, I go to bed around 2 AM. Even today, when I woke up early for breakfast (at Sweet Maple Cafe, for Chicagoans- Bonus: Their About page has a sentence that starts, "One October morning..."), had a marathon study session, did yoga*, played badminton, grabbed Chipotle on my way home. Here I am. 1:40 AM. Will try harder tomorrow.

2. I took 5 buses today. I kind of have been wondering what the average per day for me is. I'm going to keep track, for simple lack of better things to do.

3. This picture is a reminder of how I have not finished putting things up around my house yet, despite the fact that it has been 6 months. But that is the mantel above the fireplace and it is possibly the only thing I am satisfied in my place. More work will be done in the subsequent weeks.

*I accidentally found myself in the advanced yoga class, during which I found myself upside down, legs in the air and contorting a lot of things. It should be fun not to be able to feel anything tomorrow. No, seriously. I love the post-workout sore.

1 comment:

Cherita said...

I LOVE the fireplace and mantle! Also, I have that butterfly poster hanging in my bedroom. But I like the little butterflies in the box the most. Can I come over this break and help you decorate? Love you.