Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i am feeling like getting out of the city and living in the mountains where i can ski all the time and live in a cabin.

switzerland
a picture I took in Switzerland, 2009

photo by pruginko

And there should also be a lake for kayaking in the spring. I have a friend who took a kayaking class in college and it was really hard for him. He claims it was because his partner had a hard time getting back in the kayak when it flipped over. Uh, why did your kayak flip over? seems an obvious question. However, he did end up getting an A-, which he clarified for me when I was laughing about the C that I thought he got. In kayaking class. He also took a vampire class. It was a communications class, but we called it vampire class. He had a hard time with that too. I e-mailed him a daily vampire reference... for two days. It turns out that I don't come across vampires as often in my life as I had once thought.

(I couldn't remember the first one I sent, so I had to go back and search "Vampire" in my inbox. The response I received from my friend: "Hahaha. Keep em coming.")

No comments: