Wednesday, December 22, 2010

you're so beautiful you could be a part-time model, but you'll probably still have to keep your other job...

... spend part of your time modeling and the rest of your time with me.

I'm not extremely familiar with a lot of the Flight of the Conchords, but from what I know, I'm always entertained. This song The Most Beautiful Girl is hilarious, in my opinion.


And if you're science-y, this parody is genius.



And on a completely separate note, I adore this song:

1 comment:

Christielli said...

You should totally get both seasons of FOTC and hibernate with them over the winter. They're great.

The other thing about FOTC is that both my parents love the show, which makes me laugh. As soon as I got season 2, they demanded that I bring it with me next time I visit. They watched all of the episodes in succession over a couple days.