Monday, January 3, 2011

at the movies, you can share my peanut m&ms, but you better act fast

Photobucket
I am feeling good today. Lots to say, but for now: 2011 is going to be sweet. This picture is from last night. I was talking to one of my friends whom I have come to really depend on to drag each other through all the rough times. We somehow got on the topic of emotional intelligence (by somehow, I mean that I am sure there was a very logical and coherent path toward it). The conversation proceeded as follows:

"On the scale of emotional between 1 and 10, you are a 2."
"What!" (I tend to say "What!" a lot, except that it sounds very classy, like, "Whaaaat!")
"Fine.... 2.2"

We've worked it out. But anyway, despite my 2.2 emotional level, I do love this. Like I said, sweet.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

LOL A 2.2. That's funny.

That site is super sweet. Awww. Melts my heart of stone.