Saturday, January 22, 2011

Revive

Today's theme: revive. I got my first massage today. It's my new plan for spending money- on things that improve me (fitness, good food, etc.), rather than on stuff. I'm so over stuff. Anyway, my massage therapist told me that I seem to enjoy deep tissue massage, something about "good hurt" and liking the pain. True.

By way of explanation, I decided to try a series of posts in which I juxtapose pictures that seem to "go together." Whether in an obvious way or in an obvious way with a twist on the interpretation/theme or in a completely non-obvious way. Possibly something I'm thinking about, a reflection of my day, or simply something that seemed interesting. I'm going back to edit my Fear post now that I have a little more time to say something about it.

Tonight, I'm attempting to finish up organic chemistry and get a huge chunk of physics and biology done while listening to Bob Dylan and The Beatles. I didn't drink any coffee today, which is weird. I have a small fear of my coffeemaker (a story for another day), so some chocolate and tea (haven't decided what kind) will be in order for tonight.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Oh, I love massages! I hope one day you get a career where you get massage benefits! They are even more relaxing when insurance pays for them!

Good luck with all that studying today!