Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I Loved This Week (and sort of last week also)

Slightly stressed out right now... it's the final countdown. I haven't done laundry in a really long time. I am really going to need to do something about the volume of clothes I possess because one should never be able to not have done laundry for as long as I haven't and still have clothes one can wear. I mention the mundane topic of clothes and laundry because I have these images that I've saved and am completely in love with.

First, fashion:
Photobucket
She is so lovely. Fashion should always be functional. At least, that's what I think.
pictures from the sartorialist
Photobucket
Rings. Haha, yes, I definitely have the ring on the left.

PhotobucketGorgeous.

Second: I also recently began drinking a lot more tea. I have a hard time finishing a cup of tea. I get dehydrated, moreso than when I drink coffee. But I have great tea from little companies in Chicago and New York.

Varietea
by KyriaGiordano

Third: Not checking my e-mail all the time.

Fourth: Valentine's Day. I love Valentine's Day in a "I don't care that I am single and will probably (hopefully?) be single for every Valentine's Day for the rest of my life" kind of way. Just like I love winter. Well, not just like it because I love winter in a "I have a space heater so you don't scare me, incessant snowfall; and I have a fairly large cerebellum, which means I have at least slightly above average balance, so you don't scare me, icy roads" kind of way. But similar in the sense that they are both not things that people in my situation (by which I mean single and in Chicago) love. By the way, I am compiling a Winter Playlist.
from Hotze

Jose Gonzalez, Put Your Hand On Your Heart
(my favorite)

Jose Gonzalez, Heartbeats.
(also good)

Fifth: Victoria's Secret At First Sight. I have the "Body Scrub," even though I was going for the body wash, but whatever. The scent is amazing, in my opinion. If I were a person who had a lot of time, I would go track down the body wash.

Sixth: Waking up to texts from my best friend. I don't know that it's a good idea to post texts online (I'm looking at you, Texts From Last Night), but I'm going to do it because you know texts don't last forever.

G: Dear Jocelyn, I think you are the key to my happiness.
Me: I thought the key to your happiness was outdoor sports. I adore you enough to inflate your awesomeness in every way.
G: Nah, everything seems meaningless without you.

Seventh: First phone conversation of today: "Are you freaking out? You are freaking out. Repeat after me: I. Am.... Number. One. And I. Feel. Good." I was forced to repeat this three times.

2 comments:

Christielli said...

First of all, I totally hear you on the laundry situation! It amazes me how long I can go without doing laundry... and then when I do it, it's like "hey purple sweater, I forgot about you!"

Your comment about your cerebellum was witty. :)

You should def post your winter playlist!

Dunia Berkarya said...

smart your articles, I love your posts and keep posting, thanks friend