Wednesday, May 18, 2011

greatness.

I am so, so, so excited for tomorrow night's game. Also, nervous. One of my non-basketball-fan friends (who is so far removed that he thought the game was tonight) is, I am sure, wondering why I am so nervous. (He didn't specifically ask as we were discussing it...)

Here's the thing. Monday night's game was amazing (I watched it with my brother in a Thai restaurant with two cops because he is too young to get into bars and we don't have a TV. The cops are unrelated to all that). But, the Miami Heat are a talented team. Maybe even great. Great as in greatness potential, not like great, slightly better than good. And we pissed them off. Which was necessary because we are great too. I mean, we dominated them completely. When greatness gets dominated, though, it comes back angry and vengeful. And all that will be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

It's nice when one of your teams is in the playoffs!

Doesn't happen in Toronto very much though. :(