Saturday, February 4, 2012

sweet stuff

In addition to the food trucks we tried last week, there were also some delicious sweet things. This past week, I must have been in a strange mood because I was having difficulty committing to the idea of eating an entire cupcake. And I mean, they're small. I had a few bites here and there but I did eat this Spice Me Up cupcake (Spiced sweet potato zucchini cake accompanied by brown butter butter cream) from Sweetie Cakes, and it was the best cupcake I'd ever had. They also had a Cookie Monster cupcake that I took a bite from. It was as delicious as it was cute. So that is a food truck I will be tracking down again.

Warning: there are about to be a bunch of pictures of people holding up pieces of a heart-shaped red velvet whoopie pie that Denise got from Sweet Ride.

No comments: