Tuesday, November 2, 2010

no rules, just live life

Photobucket
Middle picture from here.

There are no pictures from this weekend, as most weekends go. Although I do wish I had a smaller camera to take around, I also can recognize that most of the time, it's a good thing for things to live on in memory, or pieced together with the combined memory of another friend. I ended up really running out of time to put together a costume, so although I was going for the top picture, it ended up being more like the bottom one (aka dressed pretty much as myself).

Photobucket
So much fun with some of my best friends three separate nights spaced in between working. There was sexy casual night, band night (amazing watching the friend who has serenaded you to sleep on the couch with his guitar play on a bigger stage), and picking up the bartenders afternoon. Too many stories. The way it should be, no?

No comments: