Thursday, November 4, 2010

a question, followed by an answer

One of the questions that I get the most about this blog is: Why are you not talking about relationships and men?

And to give you an idea of the frequency that this question is asked of me, I will explain. It is asked by one person. Every time I call her from the Blue Line stop at 9:30 PM. Which was last week. And tonight. And also maybe the week before. (It turns out that my blog does not lend itself to much questioning, which I find puzzling, considering the high quality of all its contents that cannot help but arouse stimulating questions). Her name is Eileen and I believe her exact wording is, "I don't care about fashion or your other thoughts... I just want to hear about who you are dating!"

So here's the plan. I will never post about relationships here. Simply, I recognize it's a bad idea. And I can rarely recognize bad ideas before they come to fruition and destroy my entire life (exaggeration). So I figure, if I can see now that I should not post about this, then I probably shouldn't. And I know that just because my Internet search skills can be described as lackluster at best, most people are much more talented.

And plus, then how could we pave the way for a relationship blog collaborative project?

1 comment:

Christielli said...

I'm totally down with the not mentioning relationships in your blog. I keep silent about them most of the time too. Usually by the time I decide to give the guy a name, then blam! three months later it's over.

So, yah, good policy. :)