Tuesday, November 23, 2010

how to be that annoying girl

I'm really good at it. In case you are too non-annoying, here is an idea. So it's 12:48 AM and you have this burning question. You pick up the phone and call this person who is not exactly a friend and whom, in fact, you are somewhat angry at (except that you don't have the ability to be mad for more than 10 minutes at anybody... a memory-related problem). Here is what you say to be pretty much as annoying as possible: "Yo, I was wondering... what exactly does Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz sound like?" The response might be, "You mean music?" And then, you can say, "Yeah, like can you describe it?"

To be extra annoying, after said person's description, respond, "Oh ok. I really didn't think you were going to be able to describe it! It's actually pretty impressive that you came up with something."

All in a day's work.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

LOL Awesome. My mom's a nighthawk, so I often call her with weird questions, and I think it sometimes annoys her.