Tuesday, November 2, 2010

these smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun.

These are the things I loved from last week.

1. Baby Blanket from The Purl Bee that I am totally going to make as a "Damn, my apartment is really cold" blanket for the winter. Love the cool graphic-looking color schemes.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2. Typographic Map. You know how I love my typography and Chicago maps.Photobucket

3. Another really cool Squishy Log Cabin Blanket from The Purl Bee.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4. This cool photo by Garry.
Lunar Eclipse

5. Cute rooms:
living roominspirations, by my desk, and baskets of work.
bitsandbobbins
Photobucket
recovering lazyholic
Love books in general, but really love travel books.

6. When done right, tattoos can be so beautiful.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7. This poncho. I'm still into oversized things, and I'm getting into ponchos. Why am I weird?
Photobucket

8.
Broken sky mirror,
blue-shadowed snow,

June is far now,

hold while you can; show
bare of branch
stark of stalk:

ache us to know.

- Winter Vocative by William Bronk

9. These images, some of my Flickr favorites. Click on photo to be taken to the photographer's Flickr.Trees in the Morning Fog

10. Gray nailpolish. I fell in love. I'm keeping it forever.
Photobucket

My friend lent this OPI "You Don't Know Jacques" It's sort of like subdued black.

No comments: