Thursday, October 28, 2010

october 26/27

IMG_1994
Most of the time, I'm pretty sure my mom is some sort of Asian, modern-day Jacqueline Kennedy. One thing: she doesn't photograph well. So I guess, in that sense, she isn't. Because Jackie has never taken a bad picture. (But anyway, it's just a matter of keeping your eyes open) In general, I would say that mother-daughter dynamics are interesting and my relationship with my mom has evolved significantly from when I was a kid. But since the time that I could make observations, I've believed that she is one of the most graceful, poised, intelligent, hard-working, and funniest people I know.

Plus, she has to put up with this goofball, who yesterday, on her birthday, asked her, "Where do you want to go eat dinner for your birthday tomorrow?"
IMG_0999
Well. To be fair, they have to put up with each other. And "technically", her birthday is the 27th. I'm just going to leave that unexplained.

2 comments:

Christielli said...

Awwww, this post is super cute. Your parents always sound so awesome!

Cherita said...

I love your parents. Great post. Love you too.