Monday, January 21, 2013

Week of 1/14



 This post is intended to look back on my endeavors from last week as part of my goal to do something creative every day. I think the hat is actually from the second week of January. This week, I:

Knit: Made armwarmers... until I ran out of yarn. Then started designing some legwarmers that are appropriate for my lifestyle of the past two years, which involves wearing a lot of leggings and not a lot of pants. The cold winter air gets into my boots. Also took out this blanket to begin thinking about what steps I can take to complete it.

Cooked: "Healthy Picadillo." It wasn't too complicated, involved some peppers, carrots, raisins, onions, garlic, tomato sauce, wine, balsamic vinegar. And it was amazing. I didn't eat out all week until Friday (Chipotle) and Saturday afternoon (Nookie's) so that I could work out, which lasted for two meals.

Read: Got a bunch of cookbooks from the library, per my advice to myself. Continued reading American Chinatown by Bonnie Tsui. It's due in 8 days so I need to get on that. I've already started reading The Good Women of China, but decided to finish American Chinatown first.

Watched: Zero Dark 30.

Wrote: Hopefully something I can finish up this week. Also changed my blog a little bit so I would feel more tempted to use it.

Took some pictures: I actually downloaded Instagram on Friday thinking that it would help me get pictures from my phone onto my computer more easily. 

Working out: Twice. I want to get to three eventually. Backsquat 105 (3), Deadlift 155 (1)

No comments: