Sunday, January 8, 2012

#1 See the Northern Lights

After a conversation with Alex today, I started thinking about having some sort of bucket list. I sometimes feel nervous about having a checklist of things to do when I travel because it seems like it might take away from the exploration, adventure, and spontaneity. Sometimes, though, it can simply be used as a reminder of ideas. And I know that I could always use the reminder. Rather than try to sit down all at once and try to come up with a list, I've decided to blog things when I think of them.

I decided today that I would like to see the northern lights. I have a lot more to learn about the aurora borealis to figure out how to go about this.

[image from here]

1 comment:

Christielli said...

I taught in Northwestern Ontario for a year, and I got to see the Northern Lights there. They were spectacular. Sadly, I didn't have anyone to kiss there. So I'm halfway to this!