Monday, January 16, 2012

the world i love, the tears i drop, all to be part of the wave can't stop, ever wonder if it's all for you

me and chloe in new york this morning
[image from here]

One thing is for sure- I need to download a new browser. Since I got my new computer in September or October, I've been using Safari, which comes with it. It seems to freeze at least a few times a day, but I can't tell if it's because it's worse than Firefox, which is what I was using, or if it's just that I've been using my computer a lot more often, as well as the internet, to look things up. In its most recent rebellion, when I re-started it, it seemed like every page that I visited last night and today came back up. It was entertaining and a little bit strange to see all the pages that I'd been looking at come up all at once. And have all the music that I've been listening to start playing at the same time:
  1. Isn't She Lovely- Stevie Wonder
  2. Can't Stop- Red Hot Chili Peppers
  3. Homecoming- Kanye West
  4. My workout exercises- I was reviewing some of the exercises from my workout last night to make sure I did everything with the correct form today (nerd alert).
  5. Basketball videos, stats, and my Fantasy Basketball league. I was doing some research last night about whether I should take some players out today to improve my free throw percentage (even bigger nerd alert).
  6. Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies on Amazon ready to be ordered.
  7. Blackboard (where all information for school is posted).
  8. The site I use to stream basketball games.
  9. Rhino Iguana (Buddy) and Logan Eating Breakfast. For some reason, Saad thought it would be a great video to send me at 2 AM. I'm confused why that thing is a pet. Should it not be running around in a jungle somewhere?
  10. A hotel with a room that has everything knitted in it. Seriously. Also embarrassing.
  11. New York Times blog post about economic and social effects of diabetics
I obviously spend my time on the internet in only the best, most productive of ways.

No comments: