Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ode to food trucks

Things that are not awesome:
1. I spent more time researching food trucks last night than I spent studying, until 12 AM hit, and I was on point.

Things that are awesome:
1. The Brown Bag Lunch Truck. My school has organized a Truckin' for Haiti fundraiser and got some food trucks to come all this week to school. The only problem is... I don't really go to school. Not to sound like a slacker or anything, but I'm a slacker because all classes are recorded. However, we had lab today so I figured I might as well try it. More on that later.

2. The food was delicious and benefited a good cause.

3. This playlist by wit + delight to help me wake up in the morning. I love this site in general, it's full of awesome and lovely stuff.

4. I think I'm going to take advantage of food trucks coming into the area for the next two days and (over)indulge.

No comments: