Tuesday, January 3, 2012

stress less, do more

[image from here]
As part of my goal to stress less, I will plan ahead: Pack tomorrow's lunch, lay out tomorrow's clothes, have everything in backpack. I sound like an elementary schooler. I hope that this will help me rush less, get places on time, and be more in control of everything going on. I'm going to wash dishes immediately and put away things when I'm not using them. Catch up on laundry one day at a time. I'm not going to become the most organized person ever, but I can do these things. I've gotten better at planning some things and that has made my life easier and allowed me to do more, but I can do it even better. One huge thing is to do one thing on the internet at a time. Multi-tasking does not work and just leads to more time wasted. Also, spending less time on the internet doing non-learning/non-inspiring/non-communicating things is something I'm going to really, really focus on. I want to make these small changes to build good habits.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Hear, hear. I need to work on getting myself organized this year too. And, the internet is such a time-sucking vortex agreed!