Saturday, January 28, 2012

kayla and other kids

This is Kayla, possibly one of my favorite kids ever. Bold statement. But she was just such a cool kid. I took this picture about 10 months ago when it seemed like it was warm enough to go to the park, but I still felt like bundling the kids up nice and warm.

I love this How Do You Decide Who to Marry Written by Kids. For example:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
(1) I’d run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
-Craig, age 9
and
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
(1) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
- Derrick, age 8

I know some kids who would say things like this.


No comments: