Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dessert: Bake Chicago

This is one of my favorite bakeries, admittedly for the extremely adorable vibe. I have to be honest about that. This is what I think my house should look like. The treats are also delicious, but I usually can't eat as much I see in the counter and I think that adds an element of (very temporary) sadness. This is Bake. It even has an awesome name and logo. I know, unrelated to taste. They had run out of most treats by the time we got there, which was too bad because I really wanted a chocolate chip-involved cookie. 
 I did end up getting a Bailey's chocolate cupcake. There was a little too much frosting for me, but that is a problem easily solved by scooping it off my cupcake and giving it to Nitin. The cupcake part was perfect though.

I like the horrifying awkwardness of this picture. My effort to take more pictures, especially of people, is being exhibitioned in a very forced manner. But somehow I like it. We look strange and the positions are awkward but it's very us. And technically it was taken on a table with no one looking through the lens, so I think I will choose to interpret it as having come out shockingly well.

No comments: