Friday, March 23, 2012

love in the time of cholera


In an effort to stay caught up these past few weeks for this random school thing I'm doing, I've been neglecting a lot of other stuff. I've also been trying to avoid collapsing into bed without showering. Trying to keep the hygiene together. But I got called out majorly about not blogging in the form of a text from Nitin, "Why u aint blogging our pho experiences son?" Therefore, Nitin, Saad, and my endeavor into Vietnamese cuisine will be up soon.
And since waking up this morning, it has been my favorite kind of day so far. Rainy (intermittently) and cool. I like constant rain if I'm going to be indoors but during the day, it's nice to have the sun peak out and so I have a small window to make a mad rush to wherever I need to go. Today, it's for coffee since I haven't had caffeine in about 48 hours (totally not feeling it). That's neither here nor there.

I realized that I didn't post pictures for Cherita when she sent me flowers for my birthday. I never used to be a flower person but I think getting flowers on your doorstep and then getting to enjoy them and think of the person who sent them to you for the next several days (and these lasted like... 3 weeks at least, crazy longevity), is awesome.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Beautiful flowers and happy belated!